Sunday, October 3, 2010

James Turns 3!!

James' birthday was September 24th, but we didn't tell him...so we could celebrate it proper with Mom and Dad Haveman (who flew into Chicago that evening) the next day on the 25th.  He had been asking for trucks and race cars for his birthday ever since he realized that his birthday was coming, and he was certainly spoiled in this area as you can tell by the look on his face.


 I asked James what kind of cake he wanted for his birthday and let him look through my cake decorating magazines.  He saw Thomas and his choice was made.  He continued to look at cars and bears etc. and would say "Look! That's cool.  But I don't want that cake, I want Thomas cake"  So Thomas it was :)

And I think he liked it ;)

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the cake! Looks like James had lots of fun on his birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love James' expression on the first picture... "ooOOoo..."

    ReplyDelete