Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!!

We decided to go north for a fabulous Turkey and Ham meal with my parents and celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving.  What a good time :)  I'm sorry I didn't take a photo of the table and all the delicious food to make you all drool.  My brother John barbequed the turkey after marinating it in reisling wine and then using the wine to baste it.  The turkey turned out nice and moist and the gravy was mm-mm good!!  For the table, my mom and niece Yvonne had gone out and picked up a bunch of fallen leaves which my mom then ironed between wax paper and used as a decoration that looked lovely and festive!
 We also went up with the intention of seeing Dave and Angeline's newest addition, miss Olivia Diane VanLaren.  Isn't she precious?  That makes 4 girls and 1 boy for them :)

 The little ones surveying the scene.
 The Hanemaayer family tries to get together once a month to celebrate all the birthdays in that month... so now is the time for celebration.  Angeline made the cakes and we all enjoyed the sweet results!
 Sorry if you were sitting directly next to me... you didn't make it into a photo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment