Monday, February 28, 2011

Peter is 3 Months!

Little Peter is already 3 months old.  (Where does the time go to?)  And I suppose, like everyone tells me, he's not so little anymore.  He has nice chubby legs and squeezable cheeks that are perfectly rosy.  He's becoming more and more interactive, smiling more quickly, and talking and laughing; he's a little darling :)  As for sleeping through the night... he doesn't.  At least not my definition of through the night.  He does go for 6 hours, however, and the other night it was even 8!! Life is good in the Haveman home.
One thing I wish we could cure is his "urps"... We must have a spit cloth on hand at all times.
And, I must say, James and Lucas love their little brother to a fault.  I'm afraid to leave him on the floor because they just might squash him in their excitement to entertain him.  The swing gets pushed around and before I know it it's swinging on the fastest speed (no wonder we have "urping" problems), the bouncy is over bounced and toys are shoved in his face; fingers poke his poor little nose and eyes and... need I go on?  It's brotherly love!

Mom Haveman labeled these shirts for the boys.

3 comments:

  1. You've got some big little boys on your hands. :-)
    I love those shirts from Mom, really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I LOVE the shirts!!! How adorable is that! Must I say, you got some cute kids!

    ReplyDelete