Thursday, August 5, 2010

Antoni and Hannah are Wed

On Friday, July 30th, Antoni and Hannah were married at Ball's Falls conservation area in Ontario. The ceremony took place in a small old church and the reception in an old barn that has been cleaned up for various public uses such as weddings and festivals, etc. It was a beautiful wedding and a lovely day. As I watched Angeline and AnneMarie get their little girls all dolled up for the occasion, I reconsidered whether I would really like this next baby to be a girl... boys really are easier! But I think I would ;) The good Lord knows best!
The handsome groom awaits his bride's arrival.

Here comes the happy bride!

My own sweet Mom and Dad. This is where I get my good looks from ;)





Antoni, Hannah and all their nieces and nephews! Sorry to Antoni and Hannah as I'm sure there's better expressions on them in someone elses's photo, but this is the best I got, and I think it's pretty good:)



Antoni, striking his "I'm so important I KNOW you wish you were me" pose.
And for anyone wondering, did you know this suit is the same suit my father wore when he married my mother more than 40 years ago? Crazy, I know.



The bride and groom as they survey the scene... "Wait... where did all these people come from?"



Making their grand entrance to the reception and dancing to the tune of "I like to Move it" from the show Madagascar... silly kids:)








James had a miserable, overly tired start to the wedding. I think my hair would be visibly grayer if I didn't colour it... But by the end of the night, he got his dance groove on and was finally having fun. Perhaps there are just too many "sit still!" comments to be had at a wedding, when all he wants to do is dance :) haha.


1 comment:

  1. These are some great pictures! Your parents, you two, and Antoni & Hannah surrounded by the kids. Fun! And I love your background; that's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete