Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Joys

Our Christmas with the Haveman family was via Skype and webcam. It worked out really well! We even got to see Grandma F. :) We were really spoiled there with sweets, great gifts and many smiles. James uses his drill... just to hear it whir, I think. He even snuck it into bed tonight while I was in the shower. The whirring gave him away, however:)
I've read "Smash Crash" over and over again, but had to put it away for now 'til I get some tape to fix the tear that can only happen to a book well read!
I had to take a photo of the boys with their blankets that Aunt Marie made, because James, when he sees the blanket, will give Lucas his and run to find his own. I thought it was darling how he cozied up next to Lucas that morning. I hope they always get along this well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment