Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August 8, 2012

Finally, here she is!  Berendina Antoinette, born at 2:37 AM on August 8, 2012.

 One of her first photos; still waiting for her fingers to pink up ;)

 James was a little disappointed when his Opa and Oma told him he had a new baby sister, he had wanted another little brother.  It didn't take him long, however, to warm up to his cute little bundle of sister.

 Lucas was ready to hold Dina right after James.  If James can do it, Lucas will be right there doing the same.

 Here's my girl!!  I feel great!  If all girls were like this...


 Daddy and his new little girl.  He thought he wanted another bay in the garage (another boy), but I think Dina just stole his heart :)

 Thankfully, my parents were able to come down and wait for our baby to be born.  Jerry was working late the night she decided to arrive and so my Dad brought me to the hospital.  Jerry arrived just in time, with 10 minutes to spare.

All our cutie patooties :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Bernice! Those 3 boys will sure keep that little darling girl save :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! So sweet. Can't wait to meet my newest niece.

    ReplyDelete