Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Peter Jeremiah Haveman - November 28, 2010

So, our little Peter man turned 1. 
 Crazy.  
And what a sweetheart he is :)  Very good natured and always giving out free smiles.
My joy is how cuddly he is, laying his head on my shoulder to give a hug.  And kisses!  That wet open mouth comes at me more than I care to admit ;)
My other joy is to watch him play so well on his own.  He practically crawls into the toybox (he made it a couple of times) to find that perfect toy to chew on for the moment.
And he's growing so fast... He's walking better and better everyday over the past couple weeks.  He's got to go fast to keep up with James and Lucas.  
Like father like son :)

The cake was not a cake, but cupcakes.  I bought cupcake holders with silly feet to make a caterpillar.  James and Lucas helped and it was fun.

Opening gifts... I just had to choose this one because he's making such a face. 
See our happy boy?

No comments:

Post a Comment