Thursday, December 30, 2010

Peter's Baptism

 Opa and Oma Hanemaayer came to visit for Peter's baptism and since it was the week before Christmas, we decided to celebrate it a bit.  I made a crown roast which should've cooked a bit longer... but we remedied the situation quickly with the aide of the microwave ;) and the result was delicious!
 Saturday morning we exchanged gifts.  James woke up and when he saw the tree and all it's spread, he stood, stared, and said "presents!!".  Such innocence is darling.
 Peter Jeremiah was baptized on  Sunday, December 19, 2010.  The gown is the same worn by James and Lucas, but my mom and I sewed the cap to go with it for Peter.
 Peter and his proud parents.
Peter with his proud grandparents.

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm supposed to be looking at that gorgeous roast and the smile on James' face, but I want to tell you your FIREPLACE MANTEL looks beautiful! So pretty with all the lights up :)

    ReplyDelete