Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Family Portraits, 2009

The one and only... Jerry and Bernice Haveman!! Thank-you, thank-you very much :)

The ladies of the Haveman clan. Their beauty knows no description :)

And our stalwart men!

Our family portrait.

James loving on Lucas under Grandpa's watchful eye.

And here's the whole family. It doesn't get much better than this! And I mean that in all senses of the phrase :)

Poor Tys was over it. Doesn't matter how much you pay him, modeling is not in his future :) At least it wasn't that day.

Tys is trying to get away. And Trenton is tired of listening to it all :)

Now, from all three family portraits, I'm hoping people out there will give me their top choice so I'll know better which one to hang on the wall. I'll be anticipating your replies ;)


1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! "Statistics show 4 out of every 5 children have trouble looking at the camera".

    ReplyDelete