Monday, March 9, 2009

A Balmy Spring Day!

We finally got some nice warm weather to go outside and enjoy! The mercury rose to 71 degrees on Friday, and even with all the chores to do, we couldn't resist going out to enjoy it.

I think this toy might be getting a wee bit small for James. But he had fun spinning the little flippy thing and opening up the hood.

Here's the toy that's more his size. A wonderful family from the OPC church donated it to James and he loves it. Here he is trying to climb in.

Success!!
I took this car out and pushed him from the front of the house to the back and around a little bit... man were my legs exhausted! So sad :(. I need to start working out like Marie has of late. In my defense, the lawn is far from smooth and the car steers terribly. But James still thought it was great fun!

A ride on the swing is always a highlight for James. I think he giggled the whole time!

After all that fun, James wandered off by himself and plunked himself down to contemplate. We can't wait for the next warm day to come:).





3 comments:

  1. Oh wow....look at that pose he struck in his convertible! Watch out girls! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved visiting your family via the blog. All of it looks like fun to me, the kids are so cute, 'course I'm the great auntie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is JAMES? Keep up the blog, we love to see pictures of his happy self!

    ReplyDelete