Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Winter Wonderland

On a cold, cold winter day, we decided it was time for James to experience a little snow time. I got him bundled up (which probably took me 10 minutes) and then sent him out with his Daddy. I think he was out for about 10 minutes (if that) before his mitten came off and in he must come. But I do think he liked it out there! Everyday after breakfast he points to the window and grunts with a smile on his face. "Outside" I say. I guess I should take him out more, but it's cold out there! Besides, he does go out pretty often, even if it is just a walk to the car;).
James and his Daddy contemplating the job at hand.James is taking a break already! He doesn't seem to mind the cold at all. How is it that kids are so resiliant and I'm such a whimp? But then, I'm not wearing a snowsuit.


No comments:

Post a Comment