Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas!!

Christmas Day, 2008. Our family got an amazing gift... a new born nephew! Trenton Richard. He was a wee bit sooner than expected... but God's timing is perfect. :) In the evening of our beautiful day, we decided to open our gifts from Mom and Dad Haveman, after being encouraged to do so by Grampa... whoopee! We sure did appreciate our books... I remember the children's devotional from my childhood too! And James sure did like his chocolate! And the book too. What a great bedtime story... "Marvin K. Mooney Will You Please Go Now!" heehee.



James has been working on using a fork with his dinner to feed himself. He's not doing too bad for a beginner, but last night he missed his mouth and the meat stuck to his nose. James wasn't phased a bit! He still had big smiles for the camera :) That's what Canadian blood will do to you, eh?


Here's James sporting his new winter hat... Isn't it just the warmest thing ever?

Jerry and his new gadget. Because a man can never have enough flashlights... he got 3 in 1, and it will stand on a tripod! Cool.


And here's the blanket I made for James... cowboys and indians. I think he's smiling more at his daddy than at the blanket... but someday he'll realize how wonderfully warm it is and how cool the cowboy is ;)... I mean on the blanket... but I suppose... never mind :)

We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and pray God's blessings on you and yours for a wonderful New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Bernice! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I was looking at my address book and was reminded of your blog and took a look! Is James ever getting to be a big boy! He is so handsome. I see that you moved and I don't have your new address. Also, I must have miscopied something in your email address and can't send you any messages. 8-( Please update me. I'll fill you in on the Boise News. Hugs to you all, Roxanne (Roxrt@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete