Monday, October 20, 2008

I would first like to say "Cheers!" to all those talented bloggers out there. My pictures did not quite end up in the order I wanted, but they are there all the same. I hope you enjoy them!
Oh... And for a nice slide show, visit Mom Haveman's blog. Wow! You did a great job!! A special "Cheers!" goes out to you!!
We took a nice day trip out to Starved Rock. We were hoping for some colour, but c'est la vie, eh? Above is Dad and Mom Haveman posing on top of the famous rock.
Family photo.... "Cheese!!"
Our trip to the Harley Davidson Museum was great! I think it was the first museum that I didn't yawn the whole way through. That says something about a museum. :) Above you see the side car I could've riden in with Jerry manning the wheel... if we lived in the 20's. Picture scarf, goggles, leather cap... and miles and miles of scenic road as we make our way across North America.
James wants to take a ride too!
Alright, but just a short one.
This is the cake that Bernice built! Mmmm.
James is presented with the cake and I'm thinking he's a wee bit excited, don't you?
James tastes the cake... and thinks it's grrr-eat!
James is full.
This is for Marie! Marie... he loves his blocks! Unfortunately, we're already missing one :( I think it may have gone down the heating vent when we were painting. Do you have the name of the guy who makes them? I was wondering if I could replace it.

Heeeeeere's Grampa. James... say "grandpa".
The feast is spread for James' special 1st birthday.
James got a fun book of songs and nursery rhymes with CDs to go with. He also got a cement mixer that makes noises from his Grandpa and Grandma.
I just thought this was so darn cute! What a gift, eh?
And from his Dad and Mom, James got a logging truck. I'm happy to say he likes it too!

So folks, that's all for now. Hope you enjoyed another peak into the life and times of Jerry Bernice and James. Cheers, eh!

2 comments:

  1. I could so see you in that sidecar Bernice!
    Unfortunately I don't know the name of the guy who made the wood blocks. There was a tag on the package that gave their info... I will check with the BAM. Let me see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Nice pics and cool new blog layout too :) Fun times...XOXO

    ReplyDelete